Do you have the following core attributes to be a really good technician? Or are you already a really good technician?
- Are you a natural fixer? (You like to fix things)
- Do you pride yourself in problem solving?
- Are you organized and analytical in thinking?
- Do you just like helping people?
- Are you someone who likes making a difference?
If you answered yes to the above – please continue reading.
PISGAH TIRE IS EXPANDING and WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GREAT TECHNICIANS
Reasons to work here
- Good pay
- High volume work that is consistent
- No late nights or weekends (have a family life)
- Health insurance 50% pay
- Paid vacation
- Pay for ASE testing
- Upbeat work environment
- We are a great team and genuinely like each other
Diagnose, fix, and repair vehicles right the first time and in a timely manner
Thoroughly inspect every vehicle. The care and safety of our customers is our number one priority.
Perform the repairs as set out by the shop flow system
Accurately note down all jobs performed, and materials/part used.
Keep your area clean and organized.
52K-100K + Bonus, dependent on skill, productivity, and experience.
If this sounds good, apply here!